I'm literally making 2015 my art year. What I mean by that is I'm going to do everything that I can to progress as an artist. For far too long I've held myself back and it's truly stupid to want to make art my career and passion when I refuse to work on my art by constantly procrastinating. I'm only hurting myself and growing into what I do not want to become. I have already made some major changes in my life that has helped me kick start 2015 in the best direction for me and I can't wait to see what else is in store.
- No boyfriend; he wasn't holding me back but I was more focused on being around him than working on my passion.
- Moved out my parents house.
- Left the city of Philadelphia.
- Got a better paying job that ISN'T in the restaurant field.
- I'm literally doing my best to surround myself with art and artists.
- I'm thinking/doing wants best for me even if I don't want to.